Matrimonial Tools - Major Update
Matrimonial Tools is the web-based app developed by Jones & Lamb LLP to assist family law counsel and advisors with Matrimonial Property and Guideline Income calculations and analysis.
Advanced Contingent Tax Calculator
- Added optional detailed contingent tax calculator for tax deferred assets on matrimonial property schedule.
- Includes discounting and customizable timing options.
Basic Word MPS Reporting
- Added a Basic Property Schedule reporting option in Word format to allow for user customization subsequent to report generation.
- Added Guideline Income modules (includes Federal Child Support Guideline Schedule III adjustments).
- Module includes incremental personal Income Tax Calculator for purposes of income tax gross-up (for example, on after-tax discretionary benefits received by a shareholder).
MPS Input Module
- MPS input module located at public.joneslamb.app.
- Simplified input interface to allow for staff or client to assist in starting MPS data input.
- File generated from input then imported into Matrimonial Tools by counsel.
MPS Comparison Tool
- Comparison tool for two MPS schedule data files.
- To assist with disclosing and analyzing differences between versions of MPS schedules.
Please contact us if you have questions or interest in using the Jones & Lamb Matrimonial Tools.